- Every student should bring with him/her daily the school diary. If a pupil loses
the diary, he/she will. be subjected to disciplinary action. A fine will be levied
and a new diary will have to be purchased.
- Indisciplined behaviour in the school bus will make the pupil ineligible to use
- Care must be taken for all school property and no student should scratch or spoil
the desk or chairs or damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the
walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done, even by accident,
should be reported at once to the appropriate authority. Any damage done will be
made good by the one who does it. Anyone who sees somethings damaged should report
the matter even if he/she does not know who has done it.
Each class will be responsible
for looking after all class property.
- a). No books (other than text books or library books), magazines or papers may be
brought to the school.
- b).Pupils are forbidden to bring crackers, explosives and other dangerous material to school. Disciplinary action will be taken against such offenders
- c).Money should not be lent or borrowed or articles exchanged. Students are not allowed to make any collection of money for any purpose without the specific permission of the Principal.
- All should be careful not to litter paper or rubbish anywhere in the school premises.
They should use the bins provided for the purpose.
- Running, playing or shouting inside the school building and on the varandah is not
- Students are requested to speak English in the school.
- Students are expected to be in the school by 7.30 a.m. During summer and 8.25 a.m.
in winter. Those who reach before the bell should remain in the class room and study
silently. Late-comers will not be permitted to attend the school.
- No students can leave the premises during school hours except with the permission
of the Principal or Vice-Principal.
- The school authorities do not hold themselves responsible for the student's loss
of money, books, clothes etc. Articles found in the school premises are to be handed
over to the school office.
- Student of cnk public school should behave in a courteous manner wherever they go. They should always
remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet teachers
when they meet them.
- The school reserves to itself the right to dismiss student whose diligence or progress
in studies is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students
or whose guardians show little interest in the progress of their wards. Immorality,
grave insubordination, contempt of authority or wilful damage to property is always
a sufficient reason for immediate dismissal.
- A student who uses unfair means, and/or receives or gives assistance in any form
during test will be given zero in the subject, a warning card. Repetition of the
same will result in dismissal.
- Sportsman-Spirit means, among other things, right behavior on and off the field,
ability to take loss or defeat without complaint or victory without gloating, and
readiness to treat one's opponents with fairness, generosity and courtesy, also
team spirit and leadership, readiness to help the team play well and to sacrifice
one's own narrow interests for the sake of the team, readiness to learn to be taught
and to improve oneself steadily. This implies regularity in coming for practice
and regular participation in school matches.
- Students are prohibited from wearing gold ornaments in the school.