- All the students should come to school clean and tidy in their school uniform. All
are obliged to wear the Uniform under the penalty of exclusion from the class.
- Punctual and regular attendance is insisted upon. If a student is absent due to
illness or any other valid reason, the Principal should be informed about it immediately
by a note from the guardian.
- Student cannot be admitted in the school without transfer certificate of the school
- To be exempted from P. T. a doctor's certificate is required Student must not remain
in class-rooms during P. T. and recess.
- If a student continues to be absent without a leave note for more than ten working
days in succession, his/her name will be struck off the register. Re-admission,
if granted, will be done on payment of re-admission fee.
- All are expected to attend class on the opening day after each of the vacations.
Those absent without prior leave will be fined.
- A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease
should produce a doctor's certificate permitting him/her to rejoin class.
- Absence from school prior to a test and on Saturdays that are marked as class-day
will adversely affect the student’s grade in the test.